Le tue competenze al servizio dell'energia
Il Gruppo AB offre possibilità di inserimento in ambito commerciale in Italia e all'estero. Tutte le ricerche di personale pubblicate sono rivolte ad ambo i sessi (L.903/77).
CONSULTA LE POSIZIONI APERTE
|Junior Sales Manager Brazil||São Paulo (Brazil)||10/01/2013|
The AB Group, in order to strengthen the Sales Department in Brazil, is looking for the São Paulo office in Alphaville area a
Junior Sales Manager
The Junior Sales Manager will be part of the Sales team and in coordination with the Regional Sales manager will be in charge for:
• Supporting the sales cycle management
• supporting the development of the business of the NGS and biogas plants
• seeking actively new prospects and make a pre-selection of opportunities (especially in biogas sector) and carries out research market
• supporting the Regional Manager during inspections in order to identify the best solution to install the plant
• making feasibility studies that estimate the suitability of the investment through a targeted survey of the energy needs of the customer
• preparing tenders and in coordination with the Regional Manager and with the legal department, supports the preparation of contracts and the related technical documents
• managing fairs, events, etc to meet customers and develop contacts
• playing a coordinating role with Offering engineering
This opportunity is for junior candidates with a significant professional experience (3/5 years) in Sales Department of energy or industrial plant sector, preferably in power plants. The best candidate has an Engineering degree (mechanics, electrical or energy specialization) and contacts with prospective clients. It also required excellent interpersonal skills and strong results orientation.
The candidate must be available to stay in Italy for an initial training and integration period of at least 6 months by the parent company. Afterwards, availability to travel on all São Paulo State will be necessary. It’s important an Excellent English knowledge (Italian language knowledge will be considered as preferential).
Candidates aligned with this profile and interested in this opportunity can send their cv in English at this address: email@example.com (Ref. BRAZIL). AB Group thanks all the candidates who will apply for this vacancy.
|International Junior Sales Engineer||Orzinuovi (BS) and worldwide||12/04/2013|
AB Group, the European leader in cogeneration (CHP) sector, is looking for 10 high-potential young engineers, from Europe and South America who are interested in starting a challenging international career in the Sales Department.
The initial period of this opportunity includes an intensive training program.
The training program will be divided into two phases:
1) technical training, during which the candidates will acquire knowledge about the AB product and services. The candidate will be involved in activities within the Production, Service and Engineering departments at the Italian Headquarter for about 12 months.
2) training on the job with Regional Sales Manager in order to acquire Know-how about the sector and customer management. This phase will last about 6 months in several countries.
We are looking for young graduates in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Energy Engineering, motivated and eager to work and grow in a dynamic and young Group, driven to excellence. A first professional experience in the sales department within a technology sector especially with strong international exposure will be positively evaluated.
We assess candidates from European countries such as Italy, Spain (Barcelona area), Germany (Munich area); the Netherlands (Rotterdam, Utrecht), Austria (Innsbruck/Schwaz area), Czech Republic (Prague area), UK (London area) and also from Brazil (Sao Paulo and Salvador de Bahia areas).
After the training program, candidates will cover the role of Sales Manager, dealing with the commercial development of a specific international regional area.
Fluent English is fundamental; the knowledge of a second language that will fulfill availability to travel around the international territory will be appreciated.
If you meet the requirements mentioned above, please apply sending your CV in English to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref. ISTP-13)
AB Group would like to thank all the candidates who will apply.