Send your questions to AB
|That is why we have decided to open the "Cogeneration Help Desk" to answer your plant management and technical-application questions. Do you want to know about the evolution of cogeneration technology? Do you want to find out which system might be ideal for your needs? Do you want to assess case histories in your sector? Write to us at our e-mail address. We will reply as soon as possible and the most interesting questions will be published on this page.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS [click on the question to read the answer]
• What is the actual saving I can get from cogeneration in industrial applications?
• What are the authorisation requirements for a natural gas cogeneration plant?
• What incentives are there for a fossil fuel (natural gas) cogeneration plant?
• Does a cogeneration plant require regular servicing?
• What is an anaerobic fermentation system for the production of electrical and thermal energy essentially composed of?
• What incentives are there for biomass plants?
• What agricultural biomasses guarantee the best performance of an anaerobic digestion plant? How much surface area do I need to dedicate to biomass cultivation in order to feed a 1 MW cogeneration plant?
• I am an energy manager of a company with two production units, one in the north and one in the south of Italy. If I install a cogeneration plant at the first production unit with an electrical energy production exceeding my specific requirements, can I use this excess to meet the requirements of the other production unit?
• Is all natural gas intended for cogeneration tax-exempt? Is it necessary to install a dedicated meter?
• My company's production process requires the use of cold water at 6-7°. For other stages a cooling temperature with values close to 0° are required. Is it possible to achieve these temperatures with trigeneration?
• My company has a dynamic painting tunnel that operates at 140°C and the air is continuously heated by means of steam and then expelled without thermal recovery. How could I use the water of a cogeneration plant?
• My company works 2 shifts and uses a lot of throwaway steam. Can I think about a turbine system?